Sant Bani Ashram
Guidelines for Meditating in the Hall
April 20, 2021
To use the Hall the responses to the following questions must all be no.
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
2. Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with anyone you know has COVID-19 OR anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
When you arrive at the Hall:
1. Please review guidelines, which are posted outside the vestibule.
2. Put on a mask. You must wear a mask at all times in the vestibule and Hall. This is a requirement whether others are in the Hall or not.
3. When coming or leaving, don’t linger in the vestibule. One person at a time would be best. Please carry on any conversation outside the Hall.
When you enter the vestibule:
1. Sign in on the “Sign-In” notebook on the little table. At the same time, write your name, date, and time on a 3″ x 5″ card. Use a new pen from the “Clean” cup, and put it into the “Used” cup afterward.
2. Bring the card into the Hall and leave it at the spot (on the cushions or rug) where you meditated.
Meditation in the Hall:
1. Sit at least 10′-12′ from anyone else in the Hall and from where others have sat.
2. Leave Hall cushions and blankets at the place where you sat. Do not return them to the rolling caddies.
3. You may open a window, but please close it when you leave.
4. Leave the 3″ x 5″ card at the place where you sat.
5. Sign out in the vestibule notebook by noting the time.
1. We do not plan to hold Satsangs in the Hall yet. Reopening for private meditation is a first step. However, if the prevalence of COVID increases enough, we might have to close the Hall again.
2. The Hall will be closed for cleaning Sunday mornings from 7 to 9:30 a.m.
3. Do not eat or drink in the Hall.
4. The Ashram is not serving meals or having guests, and the tea table is closed.
5. You may use the three Hall bathrooms and the bathroom in the Big House Book room.
Please enter the Big House through the front door on Ashram Rd, (not either of the two side doors).
6. Parking: If Sant Bani School is open, you should park at the Big House.
7. Should you contract COVID within 14 days of using the Hall, you must notify the Ashram so that we can inform others in case contact tracing is needed.
8. If you have questions, please contact the Ashram at santbaniashram AT gmail.com, or leave a message at 603-934-5640.
Thank you for following these guidelines!